Alexis Sanchez has conceded he needs to leave Arsenal, so he can satisfy a childhood dream for winning the UEFA Champions League.
As indicated by Radio Sport Chile, the 28-year-old expressed this while talking on a visit to his hometow of Tocopilla, where he went to visit his family and show up at a neighborhood football pitch.
"I need to play in the Champions League. The choice isn't down to me, I have to sit tight for Arsenal.
"I've settled on my choice, now I sit tight for Arsenal's answer. The thought is to play and win the Champions League. I've envisioned about it since I was a child," Sanchez said.
The striker has one year left on his present arrangement at the Emirates and Arsene Wenger is unyielding he won't be sold.
The footballer has been connected with Manchester City, Chelsea and Bayern Munich.
No comments:
Post a Comment