Welcome to Marshall Updates

NEWS | SPORTS | CELEBRITY GIST | MIXTAPE | COMEDY VIDEOS | JOKES | TECH | FASHION

PROMOTE MUSIC | ADVERTISE | SUBMIT FREEBEAT

  • Mourinho To Stay At Manchester United For 15 Years?


  • Jose Mourinho is seeking after a long stay at United, in spite of the present of best level managers to change teams rapidly.

    Jose Mourinho might want to remain Manchester United supervisor for an additional 15 years, yet thinks imitating Alex Ferguson is unimaginable. 

    The Portuguese strategist landed at Old Trafford last season and drove United to three trophies – the Europa League, EFL Cup and Community Shield – in his initially battle. 

    Mourinho, 54, is set up for 15 more years in charge at United, however acknowledges achievement is an unquestionable requirement. 

    "I am prepared for this. I am prepared for the following 15, I would state. Here? Yes, why not?" he disclosed to ESPN FC. 

    "I need to concede that it is exceptionally troublesome in light of the weight around our employments, everyone putting weight on supervisors and things that individuals say – that we need to win, yet in all actuality just a single can win and consistently it is getting more troublesome. 

    Mourinho's entry came in the wake of unsuccessful spells in control by David Moyes and Louis van Gaal, who had the unenviable errand of following on from Ferguson's trophy-loaded 27 years at the club. 

    Be that as it may, the previous Real Madrid and Chelsea supervisor accepts there is minimal shot of coordinating the Scot. 

    "I think Sir Alex's vocation is one of a kind. I don't think it is conceivable to copy," Mourinho said. 

    "No one will be in a similar club for such a large number of years, be in a similar group for such a variety of years. 

    "I think Wenger will be the last with a comparative story regarding remaining at a club for such a large number of years, yet I what I attempt to do in present day football these days is to attempt to should remain in the club, on the grounds that at this time, it is about progress. 

    "You have achievement, you remain in the club. You don't have achievement, you don't remain."

    No comments:

    Post a Comment